Looking back on a great evening
A special thanks goes to all the participants.
At our next event, you can create a Google Action that announces events in and around Mittweida.
- Participation is free for every student.
- Delicious food and drinks are provided.
- The first placed team receives Amazon vouchers with a total value of 60, – €.
- Participate alone or in a team of two.
- Number of participants limited to 10.
For whom is it suitable?
- For all students who like to work on a specific task.
- Previous knowledge in creating Google Actions is an advantage.
How can I participate to create the Google Action?
Use the online registration right here.
When and where?
28 November, 2019 in room 11-216 at Hochschule Mittweida
from 3 pm to 9 pm
What is the challenge?
After 4 hours working time the Google Assistant can respond meaningful to the question: “Hey Google, what`s going on in Mittweida tonight?
How can I prepare?
The preparation workshop is already over – but don´t worry. Creating Google Actions is not that difficult. You can check online how it works and during the event experts will support you if needed.
In which language is the workshop?
Depending on the participants, we offer German and English.
How is the timetable of the event?
Beginning is at 3 pm Introduction and details for the task
3:45 – 7:45 pm Create a Google Action for Mittweida
7:45 – 8:15 pm Present your created Google Actions to the jury
From 8.15 pm Award ceremony
Ending approx. 9 pm
During the event, you will be provided with food and drinks.
Still have questions?
Write us an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org